accesorii alese handmade
lacul morii
looks
outfits
summer
Sunset in Bucharest
Thursday, August 07, 2014[RO]: Desi stau in Bucuresti de 21 de ani sunt inca locuri in care nu am calcat vreodata.
Un astfel de loc este si Lacul Morii in care am mers pentru prima data acum 2 zile cand am facut si aceste poze.
Pe pagina de facebook veti gasi o multime de accesorii simpatice, handmade potrivite pentru fiecare dintre voi. Daca intrati pe link veti observa ca aici puteti face la comanda si accesorii si marturii pentru nunta, pentru voi sau prietena voastra. :)
[EN]: Even though I live in Bucharest for 21 years there are still places I've never been.
A place like this is Lacul Morii (Morii Lake). There I took the pictures you see today. Unfortunately our "shooting" was disturbed by a bunch of impolite guests.
In the picture, beside the comfy-sheer outfit I am wearing a little flower crown from Accesorii Alese Handmade, lovely store with handcrafted accesories.
(the lovely girl that takes most of my photos
That would be all for today, see ya on Sunday with a new type of article, something inspirational so to speak.

2 comments